It’s Thursday Thrive and time for a book recommendation. This week the book is Your Dream Life Starts Here by Kristina Karlsson (KikkiK). This book holds extra special energy as it was a gift from my dear friend Mel, who always buys me tarot cards and goal books, she knows me so well!!
This is not a book that you read end to end, it’s my favourite kind of book, it’s one where you do the work. If you’re like me and you're going through a midlife awakening, this is the ideal book to get you dreaming beyond the today and now and imagining what could be next.
Kristina Karlsson is of course the creator and founder of the very successful brand Kikki K. So this is a woman who seriously walks the walk. The book is broken up into bite size chapters to make the steps actionable, yes, yes!! It has a beautiful weight and the paper quality is heavenly and overall it is visually stunning.
What do you get out of it?
Time to dream and scheme, without borders. Dream BIG, imagine EVERYTHING.
I have to say though that this takes practice. I have come back to this book multiple times and it feels like only this week I’m starting to truly imagine freely. The 10 simple steps to fill your cup also works really well with dreaming big. Simply swap out step 10 with writing down what could be.
How to use the book
There are two ways that you can approach this book;
- Use a separate journal to ‘do the work, do the dreaming’ and don't use the spaces in the book to write so you can revisit the book time and time again.
- Write in the book and when you come back you can reflect on where you were and where you are going. It can be 6 months in between entries, it’s incredible how much your perspective can change!
- Beautiful quality paper
- Visually stunning
- Great heavy feeling book, feel the quality!
- Brilliant prompts for dreaming
- Excellent gift for your bestie
- Looks stunning in your book stack!!
- A book that you revisit so many times over
- A great book to use for journal prompting
Make sure you watch the video to hear a few key questions and my favourite page in the book ❤️
Where to get it?
You can get the kindle or paperback here on Amazon. I know kindle is instant but I really do believe you want to get the full visual and kinaesthetic experience with the real thing.
Thursday Thrive is all about giving you (and me!) an injection of inspiration for your journey, wherever that may be. Connecting in a space where anything is possible. If you can dream it, you can create it. Let’s do this!
Forever learning, forever evolving,
PS. The greatest gift you could give me and my business is sharing this content with someone who you think might appreciate it. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it ❤️